Tuesday 9 August 2011

Dear Mum...

Dear Mum...
I can't believe it has been 3 months since posting on here...my intention for creating this blog was to update it with all my crafty creations as a dedication to my beautiful mum who passed away 6 months ago today..

I never realised by dedicating it to her it would be so extremely difficult to actually post stuff, but the only way to get through it is to just do it...many of you out there, my friends, will think that I'm doing okay but there is not a day that goes by that doesn't hurt like fuck....every stitch I make is a stitch that mum taught me, I create them with fingers that look identical to hers  (  even if mine are slightly fatter :)  ) and as I sit and sew everyday I am reminded of how incredible she was...

So here are a few of my recent creations which, Mum, I know would make you smile  


Ninja Turtles for an exhibition in America
 Sloth for Goonies exhibition
And bread with jam and peanut butter that I sell at Kraftbomb








And I promise to post much more often!!!

Kxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great post beebs... your Mum would be totally stoked on those little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful gesture, Karla. I'm sure your mum would be so proud of how insanely talented you are. :)

    ReplyDelete